Mandy Moore's Glendale Caffeine Break


Out getting an afternoon pick me up, Mandy Moore was spotted grabbing a coffee at a local hot spot in Glendale, CA on Tuesday (May 29).

The "A Walk To Remember" beauty looked casual on her caffeine run while sporting a makeup free facce and sunglasses.

Switching to career news, the 28-year-old actress is now anticipating the June 7th premiere of her new Disney XD series "TRON: Uprising."

In a recent interview with Collider, the brunette beauty dished about why this role was not only exciting for her but also her hubby saying, "My husband (Ryan Adams) is a big TRON fan, and I thought it would earn me Brownie points. I found out they were doing the series and I got the word about auditioning and I took it upon myself to do that. Then, when I was lucky enough to get cast, I was able to go home and share the good news, and he was very excited."

So what kind of character can we expect from Miss Moore's role as Mara? According to her, "Mara is one of the guys. She is confident and spunky and the voice of reason, I like to think, especially as the series progresses. As the series does progress, she finds herself falling in love with this masked vigilante – The Renegade. She doesn't realize that, in fact, it is her best friend, Beck."

Enjoy the pictures of Mandy Moore grabbing a coffee in Glendale, CA (May 29).

Share on :
Mandy Moore's Glendale Caffeine Break
Mandy Moore's Glendale Caffeine Break
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment