Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively: Grocery Shopping Fun


Looking to cook up a storm, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Livelywere spotted buying groceries in New York City on Tuesday (June 12).

The "Green Lantern" guy and his "Gossip Girl" gal hit up a supermarket before heading home to spend a quiet night in.

In a recent interview, Ryan confessed that while he may be considered one of the hottest men in the world now (at 35), back in his 20s it was a whole different story.

"I recently saw a picture from when I was just a pup -- maybe 20 or 21 years old. And I look pretty bad. I've got some weird facial hair, and my hair is glopped with about six pounds of gel. So I really don't shy away from aging at all. I love getting older."

He added, "I look at guys like Cary Grant or Jimmy Stewart, and what they were wearing is what you'd wear now. I just hope in 20 years, when you see a photo of me at a premiere, I'll look good."

Enjoy the pictures of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds shopping in NYC (June 12).

Share on :
Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively: Grocery Shopping Fun
Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively: Grocery Shopping Fun
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment