Anna Kournikova: Swimwear Alluring for Maxim Australia September 2012


She excelled at tennis at a extremely younger age and his since landed herself a associate in heartthrob singer Enrique Iglesias, and now Anna Kournikova brings her hotness to a characteristic in the September 2012 situation of Maxim Australia.

The 31- year - aged Russian elegance strapped on skimpy, skin -baring swimwear for the Jeff Olson shot summertime sexy unfold lining the Land Down Underneath magazine's pages.

In the meantime, a number of of the highlights from Miss Kournikova's highlight column are as follows. For a lot more, be confident to fork out a visit to Maxim Australia!

On how we can know that she is just not a attractive Russian spy:
"I am for peace and fact and honesty, and I don't think I could keep my protect up if I have been a spy. I are likely to give far too a lot of things away with my eyes. Acquiring claimed that... possibly i am!"

On whether or not she's still a large sports lover :
"Yeah, I adhere to soccer, and I really like the Miami heat, considering that they're my residence group. When Lebron [James] made his determination there was undoubtedly a whole lot of celebrating."

On if she agrees with Serena Williams getting named the best female tennis participant ever by Sports Illustrated:
"That so tricky ! Obviously you cannot fail to remember individuals like Martina Navratilova and Steffi Graf. When I beat Steffi, I was the happiest human being in the planet. I was like, 'I can't imagine this is happening to me and I am only sixteen many years previous !' But what Serena has accomplished, currently being up there for so lengthy, she's almost certainly the best. She's also a wonderful lady and a really great good friend."

Share on :
Anna Kournikova: Swimwear Alluring for Maxim Australia September 2012
Anna Kournikova: Swimwear Alluring for Maxim Australia September 2012
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment