Joe Jonas' Perch Birthday Social gathering


Embracing his 23rd birthday, Joe Jonas showed up at a CW shindig celebrating "The Next" in Los Angeles past evening (August fifteen ).

Sporting a classic brown leather jacket, the "See No More" singer smiled for the cameras exterior of Perch. In addition to currently being the birthday boy, Joe is also a mentor on 'The Upcoming,' a new talent show debuting tonight (August 16 ).

And even though he's a single of her ideal - regarded ex-boyfriends, Joe insists that Taylor Swift's new song "We Are Never At any time Acquiring Back again Together" has nothing to do with him.

Jonas declared, "I can say it can be not about me, simply because I you should not believe we have at any time experimented with another time.

I can explain to you it truly is not about me! I like the song. That said, I consider the track is great...Taylor does pop music really effectively and I am pleased for her."

He extra, "I haven't really spoken to her lately, but I was capable to go to her concert very last year, and her present live is so phenomenal...I would say any one ought to go see it if they have a opportunity. I think we're awesome."

Get pleasure from the pictures of Joe Jonas at Perch in Los Angeles, California (August fifteen ).

Share on :
Joe Jonas' Perch Birthday Social gathering
Joe Jonas' Perch Birthday Social gathering
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment