Lucy Hale Covers Cosmopolitan September 2012


With her hit show "Pretty Little Liars" seeing its third season wrap up on July 31st, Lucy Hale garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the September 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

The 23-year-old actress looks yummy in yellow on the publication's front page while dishing about everything from body images to her relationship with boyfriend Chris Zylka.

Set to hit newsstands Tuesday, August 14th, a few ighlights from Miss Hale's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Cosmopolitan!

On her struggle with body image issues:
"I've never really talked about this, but I would go days without eating. Or maybe I'd have some fruit and then go to the gym for three hours. I knew I had a problem…It was a gradual process but I changed myself.

On her instant attraction to boyfriend, actor Chris Zylka:
"I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!'…It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking."

Share on :
Lucy Hale Covers Cosmopolitan September 2012
Lucy Hale Covers Cosmopolitan September 2012
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment