Maria Sharapova Covers HAMPTONS August 2012


With the U.S. Open up Tennis Championship getting place from August 27 til September nine, it is fitting to come across Maria Sharapova picked to cover the most recent concern of HAMPTONS magazine.

The twenty five - calendar year - previous Russian ace confirmed off her attractive seems to be in a yellow and white Poleci silk coloration block dress with a David Yurman chain hyperlink bracelet for the Stephan Wurth shot entrance website page.

Meanwhile, afew highlights from Overlook Sharapova's job interview are as follows. For far more, be convinced to spend a check out to HAMPTONS!

On the emotion of currently being the first woman to carry the flag at the Olympics for Russia:
" Fairly extraordinary it is such an honor. I grew up in Russia enjoying the Olympics - it was like a huge portion of our lifestyle - and at that time, tennis was not as common (in Russia) as it is now. How huge the sport is in excess of there this 12 months as opposed to when I was viewing it as a young lady would make it extra unique."

On the pleasure of successful :
"Tennis is like an person sport, so it can be a breathtaking sensation when you've got achieved things that you've got truly worked for."

On her new organization venture, Sugarpova:
"My manager, whom I have been functioning with considering that I was ten a long time old, introduced this to the table, and I considered it was so amusing and so creative. Over the earlier two decades, I have loved the unique flavors of gummys I considered why not put with each other anything I could have as my own. To very own a thing one hundred % is anything that I truly needed to experience."

On if a family members is in the foreseeable future :
"For sure ! My mother and I have a very near relationship she had me when she was actually youthful. I have missed that educate, but absolutely, some day."

Share on :
Maria Sharapova Covers HAMPTONS August 2012
Maria Sharapova Covers HAMPTONS August 2012
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment