Nicki Minaj Takes Above NYCs Roseland Ballroom


She always offers every single show her all, and very last night time (August 14) Nicki Minaj was in major kind as she took the phase at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City.

The "Roman's Revenge" rapper looked remarkable as she conducted her hit - stuffed set checklist as portion of Pepsi's 'Live for Now' marketing campaign.

And Nicki was not on your own in the endeavor, as she brought buddies like Foxy Brown, Lil Wayne, Drake, and Cam'ron out to enable her on a number of of her tracks.

Minaj gave props to Foxy, indicating, "I wanna thank you for becoming one of my greatest influences in the sport. There isn't really a feminine rapper in the planet who has opened additional doorways for me than you."

At just one position in the course of the set, Nicki informed the crowd, "I just want my lovers here, 'cause I do not want people to appear and observe me. If you failed to arrive here to have a very good time, go home !"




Get pleasure from the photos of Nicki Minaj performing on her Pink Friday Tour in NYC (August 14).

Share on :
Nicki Minaj Takes Above NYCs Roseland Ballroom
Nicki Minaj Takes Above NYCs Roseland Ballroom
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment