Emma Watson Addresses Glamour Oct 2012


With her new movie "The Perks of Becoming a Wallflower" set to strike theaters on September twenty first, Emma Watson garnered herself a tiny additional exposure by covering the October 2012 situation of Glamour journal.

The 22- 12 months - aged actress confirmed off her maturing self in a Zadig & Voltaire coat with a Nina Ricci gown, Stella McCartney bra and a Salvatore Ferragamo necklace for the Alexei Hay shot entrance webpage while dishing about anything from "Harry Potter" and " Perks " to dating and fashion.

Highlights from Overlook Watson's interview are as follows. For more, be positive to pay a go to to Glamour!

On chopping off her long hair following 'Harry Potter':
"The majority of boys all around me had been like, 'Why did you do that?' But I under no circumstances felt as assured as I did with brief hair."

On observing herself on- monitor in 'Perks' as not-Hermione:
"It was a very emotional knowledge ! I have to say, I cried a whole lot the 1st time I watched it."

On her character in 'The Perks of Currently being a Wallflower':
"Sam's real. She has insecurities and a past. She's incredibly human, and that's what drew me to participate in her. There are just so many teenage roles that do not have quite a lot to do with what it is actually like to be a teenager."

On not wanting to date yet another actor:
"I attempt not to. It undoubtedly would make me nervous. I haven't tried to make other individuals superstar friends or day individuals who are in my marketplace, since it can be tricky and it can be really superficial. I'm blessed that most of the men and women I have dated I have been at college with."

On her physical traits receiving positive consideration as of late:
"I was always the sensible, nerdy 1. Men and women place you in containers, and that was my box. So it truly is actually wonderful [the compliments], but appears have under no circumstances been something that I centered on or that people close to me did. But I liked becoming nerdy 1."

Share on :
Emma Watson Addresses Glamour Oct 2012
Emma Watson Addresses Glamour Oct 2012
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment