Nicole Richie's Pre-QVC Labor Day Weekend Departure


Jet- environment elegance Nicole Richie was seen arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA on Friday afternoon (August 31).

The " Fashion Star" mentor seemed chic in a patterned maxi gown, sandals and a fedora as she promptly paced by the terminal to catch the departing flight.

In job news, the thirty - year - aged just lately sat down with ELLE magazine and when asked about the differences involving her QVC line and her Macy's Impulse line, she stated, "The largest variance is that the QVC buyers are usefulness consumers, and the Macy's buyers are department - retailer customers."

Miss Richie added, "When I'm in the innovative approach, I test to not concentrate on the differences. You will see a minor bit of Winter Kate and Home of Harlow 1960 in the two collections. With QVC, I did points like lace-trimmed T-shirts. I went into scarves with QVC, which I haven't performed in Winter Kate or my Macy's Impulse line."

Nicole also talked about her inspiration outlining, "It all begins with audio for me. I have a fairly eclectic flavor in music. I'm a enormous supporter of the '60s and '70s, I like classic rock, Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, and the all round freedom of that time. I also enjoy rap and hip-hop. Especially for QVC, I would say that it was more '70s focused. I also come across inspiration in my each day environment, books, journey, and excellent vintage stores and flea markets.

The fashionista's QVC line is established to debut on September 6.

Enjoy the photos of Nicole Richie at LAX in Los Angeles, California (August 31).

Share on :
Nicole Richie's Pre-QVC Labor Day Weekend Departure
Nicole Richie's Pre-QVC Labor Day Weekend Departure
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment