Sarah Shahi Covers Maxim's 2012 'TV's Best Girls' Issue


With the November 1st release date of her independent movie "Static" speedily approaching, Sarah Shahi acquired a key jumpstart in garnering publicity by covering the Oct 2012 'TV's Most popular Girls' problem of Maxim magazine.

The 32- yr - aged Dallas Cowboys cheerleader turned actress confirmed off her oh-so- hot self in Only Hearts undies and a Inexpensive Monday tank accessorized with Sonya Renee earrings and a Dogeared necklace for the Zoe McConnell shot front site.

With a lot much more hotness to be identified in the accompanying distribute, a couple of highlights from Miss Shahi's job interview are as follows. For more, be sure to fork out a check out to Maxim!

On her mom's tips :
"My mother told us not to be ashamed of our bodies and to embrace our boobs like we embrace our fingers."

On turning out to be a cheerleader for the Dallas cowboys:
"I did a good deal of theater expanding up, and in college I was in the musical Chicago. Absolutely everyone knew I desired to be an actress, so they claimed, 'Why don't you try out out for the Cowboys Cheerleaders?' due to the fact again in 1995 they had been on 'Saturday Night Live'. So I figured that could be my way in I experimented with out just to get on SNL.

On landing a place on 'The Sopranos':
"That was a major offer for me, considering the quantity of people who watched that exhibit and the position I had. To be capable to manipulate Tony Soprano like that was quite awesome. I imply, James Gandolfini and I went toe-to-toe."

On allowing free :
" Each once in awhile you've acquired to shove nachos and donuts and fajitas in your encounter and wash it down with margaritas."

On what is actually in shop subsequent :
" I am truly active ! I'm generating and starring in a motion picture identified as 'Road to Paloma,' which we are obtaining prepared for Sundance. Jason Mamoa directed it."

Share on :
Sarah Shahi Covers Maxim's 2012 'TV's Best Girls' Issue
Sarah Shahi Covers Maxim's 2012 'TV's Best Girls' Issue
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment