Sophia Bush Talks OCD, 'Partners' with Emmy Journal


With her new tv gig " Companions " established to premiere on September 24th, Sophia Bush garnered herself some extra media interest by covering the most recent challenge of EMMY Magazine.

The thirty - year - aged actress slipped on a black silk sequined cocktail dress by Rafael Cennamo for the Richard Reinsdorf shot front page whilst dishing about anything from becoming " variety of" OCD to her forthcoming CBS series.

Highlights from Pass up Bush's job interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay out a visit to EMMY Magazine !

On her OCD strategies :
"My closet is coloration -coordinated by area, and I alphabetize the books on my shelf by author. With some information, I can get extremely sort A. But as substantially as I am sort of OCD, I am also a no cost soul. I'm a tiny hippie-dippy. And I am constantly hunting for a way to mesh the two."

On staying back again in Tinseltown:
"I was on spot [in North Carolina] for 9 a long time [for One Tree Hill], absent from my property, family and close friends. The reality that I get to wake up in my individual mattress and generate to work each and every day in the town I grew up in feels like a luxury."

On 'Partners' getting filmed in entrance of a stay viewers :
"Working on a sitcom in front of a live viewers is like capturing a phase perform. It's so exciting and terrifying – in a genuinely great way. I get the exact same emotion that I get when I go skydiving and I'm inching my way out of the aircraft."

On the joy of making looks for her diverse roles:
"One of the points I love about operating on various sets is generating extremely particular seems to be for each and every character I enjoy. [My character Ali's] vogue sense is really high - conclusion and polished. Every little thing is incredibly tailor-made and distinct."

Share on :
Sophia Bush Talks OCD, 'Partners' with Emmy Journal
Sophia Bush Talks OCD, 'Partners' with Emmy Journal
Reviewed by Asgerlz
Published :
Rating : 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment